Mr. John Charles Bell has created a unique, customer service-based law firm in Homewood, AL, that specializes in immigration, DUI/traffic violations and probate law. With years of experience on the opposing side of the justice system, Mr. Bell has the education and expertise to create the strongest case for each client who walks into his law firm. We put customer service first. The Law Office of John Charles Bell, L.L.C. will spend minutes, hours or days with you on an individual basis to ensure that we are well-versed in all aspects of your case, including Immigration, traffic violation, DUI, probate and more.
Developing a relationship with each client ensures the strongest, most effective case possible. In addition to his many years of experience on both sides of the justice system, Mr.Bell makes it a point to know each and every client on a personal level to make them feel welcome, informed and at ease.
The Law Office of John Charles Bell, L.L.C. works with you from start to finish. The professionals that you meet with on day 1 will be the same attorneys and legal advisors who will develop your case, attend court hearings and proceedings with you and see your case through to resolution. You can rest assured that your case will not be "passed along" to a partner or an attorney whom you're not familiar with.
• BNA Inc./Cumberland School Of Law Student Award 1991
• Georgia Bar 1991
• Alabama Bar 1991
• Tennessee Bar 1992
• 11th Circuit 1992
• 6th Circuit 1992
• Jaycees: Outstanding Young Alabamian 1992
• Department Of Justice (DOJ) Volunteer Service Award 1992, 1993, 1996-1999
• DOJ On The Spot Award/Non-Monetary Award 1993, 1996, 2007-2009
• DOJ, Special Achievement Performance Award 1997, 1998, 2000-2005, 2007
• Special Recognition And Presentation By United States Department Of Agriculture June 28, 2002
• Special Recognition And Presentation By NASA November 12, 2003
• Selected To Be In The First Leadership Academy Conducted By The United States Attorney’s Office For The Northern District Of Alabama 2006-07
• One Of Two Presenters For The Team That Won Best Project For The First Leadership Academy
• Selected To Be In The First Leadership Academy II Conducted By The United States Attorney’s Office For The Northern District Of Alabama 2007-08
• Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent AV Rating Since 2008-12
• Special Recognition From DHS/ICE New Orleans, Louisiana, 2013
• Special Recognition From OIG Dept. Health And Human Services, 2013
• Special Recognition From U. S. Dept. Of Interior 2013