You may have a claim and be entitled to compensation if you have been injured:
- If you were injured in a car or truck accident
- If you suffered an injury from being at work
- If you had a slip and fall injury in a store, public place, or away from your home
- If you have been the victim of an injury based on environment contaminants either in your home or from a nearby industrial site
- If you have been injured by a defective drug or product
If you have been the victim of any of these acts, whether is was done on purpose or not, you may have a claim. It can be difficult to access and determine if you have a legitimate case, even when someone else is at fault for your condition. The legal team at The Law Office of John Charles Bell, L.L.C. can help you explore what claims are available to you. Call now for your personal injury consultation.